Multiple Job Openings for Laundry Attendants in the UAE. Read the Laundry Attendants Job Summary, Responsibilities and Apply Now.
The United Arab Emirates is a country of seven emirates on the eastern coast of the Asian continent. The UAE is a federal, presidential republic, with each emirate having its own constitution and president.
The UAE has a population of over nine million people, of which around one-third are expatriates. The country’s economy relies heavily on exports of oil and natural gas; however, it has developed diverse sectors such as aerospace, electronics and telecommunications, construction materials, healthcare and education.
Recruitment process in the country is as easy as it can ever get as the country’s government have series of programs open to help qualified immigrants to move and work in the country.
Also, apply for Front Desk Agent Jobs in UAE.
We have creditable private and publicly owned establishments in the country who’re currently open to hire agile, hardworking, and suitably qualified candidates to work as part of their dynamic team as Laundry Attendants.
Successful candidates are required to have exceptional multi-tasking skills, goal-oriented, capable of functioning under intense pressure, and able to adhere to instructions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Friendly and positive welcoming of guests to the laundry
- Coordinate the proper and effective washing and dry cleaning of clothing and linen
- Coordinate the safe and secure organization of the workplace
- Efficient operate and monitor the washer
- Timely and effective adding of cleaning chemicals to the washer
- Foster the provision of exceptional service experience to guests
- Strictly adhere to all established organization’s protocols and principles
- Excellently perform all other assigned responsibilities
Also, apply for a Barista Job in UAE.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Able to adhere to instructions
- Capable of functioning under intense pressure
- Suitably qualified and talented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Agile and hardworking
- High school diploma
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience is required
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and management skills
Before you go, apply for Security Guard Jobs in UAE.