Multiple Job Openings for Therapists in South Africa. Read the Therapist’s job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Therapist Jobs in Sweden.
Therapists in South Africa Job Summary
You must spread the word that Dis-beauty Chem’s salons provide a wide range of skincare and body treatments. When administering treatments, it will be your responsibility to contribute to proper client care and liaison.
- Offer a range of high-quality wellness experiences and therapies.
- Sales of prescribed products.
- Make sure the wellness and wellbeing spaces are spotless, organized, and supplied.
- Daily operations, including the payment of visitors.
- Stock management.
- ESP educated to accurately schedule, modify, and cancel spa appointments
- Give callers and visitors in-depth explanations of spa services, packages, policies regarding children, and operating hours.
Also, apply for Firefighter Jobs in South Africa.
- Promote the spa, its procedures, services, events, shopping, and associated events, activities, and promotions.
- Create a respectful and individualized relationship with repeat visitors.
- Answer questions and address issues raised by visitors in a timely, competent, and kind manner.
- According to corporate policy, maintain the utmost confidentiality in all circumstances involving guests.
- Keep your workspace neat, secure, stocked, and organized.
- Make sure there is an appropriate supply of tools and materials; alert management when there are shortages.
- Participate actively in the company’s sustainability initiatives.
- Assist with various jobs outside of your spectrum may be required to carry out other duties as occasionally fairly requested and as necessary by the operation and/or business. The company promotes a culture of teamwork and, as a result, supports staff members’ multi-skilling.
- Understanding of elite spa standards.
- ITEC accreditation, a national diploma in somatology, or CIDESCO recognition.
- Aromatherapy & reflexology.
- A Massage called a kahuna lomi.
- 2 years of industry experience.
- Physical endurance.
- Simple computing abilities.
- Alternative and holistic therapies would be advantageous.
- Experience with yoga would be advantageous.
- Professional and on time.
- Adaptable and responsible.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in South Africa.