Multiple Job Openings for Therapists in Singapore. Read the Therapist’s job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Flight Attendant Jobs in Georgia.
Therapists in Singapore Job Summary
One of the main pillars of our beneficiaries’ support is therapy intervention, which helps them reach their full potential as they transition to independent living. Clients with a wide range of diagnoses, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Global Development Delay, speech and language delay, and other disabilities, are served by our therapy program.
Your responsibilities as a therapist include evaluating, diagnosing, and intervening for clients in accordance with the organization’s service delivery standards. To ensure the holistic development of our beneficiaries, you will also collaborate closely with coworkers from many departments and important stakeholders.
- Identify and evaluate each person’s needs.
- Create and carry out effective individualized intervention plans
- Work cooperatively with a multidisciplinary team on assessment, goal-setting, intervention techniques, and progress tracking.
- Together with other members of the allied health team, develop and implement group therapy and general programs.
Also, apply for Painting Jobs in Singapore.
- Educate, inform, and support the client group and caregivers as necessary.
- Follow professional clinical and service standards to ensure the provision of high-quality services.
- support the clinical and quality-improvement goals of the Intervention & Integration team.
- At regular intervals, assess and record the progress of your clients.
- Complete any specialized tasks and projects that your supervisor may occasionally assign you.
- Have attained full registration with the Allied Health Professions Council and a good degree or master’s in occupational therapy from a university recognized by the Ministry of Health under the Allied Health Professions Act.
- Preferably have at least two years of experience working with children and young people who have special needs, as well as a variety of multiple disabilities and complex needs.
- the desire to work in social services
- working with families and children with a passion
- the capacity to communicate with people of different ages and cultures
- High motivation and commitment to work both individually and jointly in interdisciplinary contexts
- Excellent verbal and written English proficiency Excellent problem-solving, organization, and time management abilities
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Singapore.