Multiple Job Openings for Service Technicians in the United States of America. Read the Service Technician job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Service Technician Jobs in Australia.
Service Technicians in the United States Job Summary
For a rapidly growing organization, the full-time Field Operations Technician 1 will execute entry-level activities. As new skill sets are acquired, this position offers opportunities for advancement and advancement. Start your career by learning with us at Ledcor!
- Internet, copper and fiber cabling, rack mounted routers, and demarcation extensions installation and repair
- Install cable runs, swap out cards, and install data circuits for internet connections to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Track down and identify the necessary telecom links.
Also, apply for Electrician Jobs in the United States.
- Fiber optic test equipment such as a voltmeter, a power meter, an OTDR, and others are used.
- Having an optimistic, “can-do” attitude and a customer-centric approach that allows you to cope with difficult situations with honesty, empathy, and sincerity.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding job that requires sitting, standing, bending, lifting, working at heights, and working in restricted places.
- Self-motivated and capable of prioritizing and organizing assignments without much guidance
- A valid state driver’s license must be obtained and maintained.
- Pre-employment exams, including background checks and drug and alcohol tests, were completed successfully.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a fast-paced profession that requires the usage of exceptional customer service abilities that have already been developed
- Able to satisfy the position’s physical demands, which include sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds and carrying a 28-foot extension ladder), working at heights (15 to 25 feet above the ground), in confined places, and in all types of weather (rain, snow, heat etc.)
- Ability to work on-call, as well as evenings and weekends if necessary
- Telecommunications, home installation and/or service for electronics, appliances, security, and/or cabling experience
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in the United States.