Ongoing Recruitment for Security Guards in Nigeria. Read the Security Guard Job Description, Responsibilities, and Apply Now.
Also, apply for Cashier Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria.
Security Guards in Nigeria Job Summary
As a Security guard, you can advance your career as you will be in charge of developing and implementing global security strategy and programs, as well as identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise-wide security processes across all sites and businesses in order to reduce risk, manage crises, respond to incidents, and limit liability in all areas under his/her control.
A security job is a fantastic way to gain valuable professional experience. This position is suited to you if you are good at observation, smart, committed, and have the correct mindset for the job.
Patrolling the site, monitoring surveillance equipment, and inspecting buildings and equipment are all responsibilities of security guards. Access points, as well as allowing or preventing entry, are among the responsibilities of security guards.
Also, apply for Flight Attendant Jobs in Nigeria.
- Always be visible and vigilant, as well as courteous and attentive.
- Maintain the company’s reputation by acting professionally and according to the law.
- For effective protection and coverage, work with other security professionals.
- Control and monitor surveillance equipment, as well as check buildings and equipment.
- Guard entry points, allowing or disallowing entry, and restraining trespassers.
- Depending on the shift, secure all doors and exits.
- To maintain order and establish a presence, patrol the premises on a regular basis.
- After the end of the day’s operations, secure all exits, doors, and windows by monitoring and authorizing the entry of vehicles or individuals into the property. Remove any wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Look into people’s activities and possessions for anything questionable.
- Investigate and appraise the issue in response to alarms.
- Give aid to those who are in need.
- Minimum of SSCE/OND qualification
- Proven experience as a security officer or guard
- Legal rules for area security and public safety are well-versed.
- Excellent observation and surveillance skills
- Communication and understanding skills are exceptional.
- Proper self-care abilities
- An attitude that is both helpful and friendly.
Before you go, apply for More Security Guard Jobs.