Multiple Job Openings for Gardeners in the United Kingdom. Read the Gardener job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Storekeeper Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Gardeners in the United Kingdom Job Summary
We’re looking for someone with horticultural experience, who can design and plan annual and routine gardening tasks, enjoys interacting with visitors, and is a self-starter.
Gardeners will be able to participate in work exchanges to other regions of the company to learn about other aspects of horticulture.
Many aspects of horticulture will be covered in the London Estate’s daily working life, with a particular focus on caring for historic garden squares and the enhancement of the local area through thoughtful garden improvement and sympathetic maintenance of areas such as herbaceous borders, lawns, and mature trees.
The Gardener will be directed and instructed by the Head Gardener and will be evaluated by an outside invigilator designated by Capel Manor College on a regular basis to ensure that on-the-job learning is complemented by theoretical study.
- Creating and maintaining a vast garden so that it is a fun place for everyone to visit.
- assisting those we assist in participating in horticultural activities and learning new skills
- Developing relationships with the people we help and encouraging participation in the garden environment.
- Providing suggestions for adaptations to make the garden more accessible to all.
Also, apply for Gardener Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Providing a secure and pleasant external environment for residents and visitors to the home to allow maximum use and enjoyment of the grounds
- Maintaining and blossoming the flowerbeds and pots to represent the seasons.
- In the Autumn/Winter, keeping the driveways and parking lots as clear of leaves, snow, ice, and other debris as feasible.
- Creating a friendly, colorful, and well-maintained initial impression that will positively influence the home’s reputation.
- Capable of involving residents in the planning of gardening and landscaping activities, as well as providing help to residents who want to get involved in gardening.
- Taking care of equipment, including keeping it clean and advising on any problems that require maintenance or replacement.
- Responsibilities include ensuring that supplies and equipment are stored in a secure and orderly manner.
- A good understanding of gardening in general;
- Horticulture Level 2 National/ Scottish Vocational Qualification or BTEC First Diploma or equivalent;
- Gardening experience (preferably two years) is required.
- Spraying Certificates PA1 and PA6 from the NPTC;
- A valid driver’s license from the United Kingdom.
Before you go, apply for Available Jobs.
Also, check out How Many Jobs are available in Real Estate Investment Trust.