Multiple Job Openings for Flight attendants in the United Kingdom. Read the Flight attendant job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Electrician Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Flight Attendants in the United Kingdom Job Summary
As a member of the cabin crew, no two days are ever the same. We provide real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious candidates who want to advance their careers while traveling to some of Europe’s most popular destinations, sampling new cultures on their days off, and meeting new people every day, all while working on an industry-leading 5 on 3 off schedule.
For crew members who excel in this fast-paced, exciting, and challenging work, this position offers a very competitive income package that includes a base salary, flight pay, and sales incentive, as well as great staff travel benefits.
- At all times, greet and welcome visitors onboard our vessels in a pleasant and courteous manner; guarantee a clean, comfortable, and safe environment; and provide “at-seat service” to guests, which includes food, drink, and retail services, enhancing the guest experience.
- Offer audio guides to guests who want commentary in their own language ahead of time (chosen).
Also, apply for Therapist Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- Provide great hospitality to customers and employees at all times, ensuring that the highest degree of customer care is demonstrated at all times to ensure that our passengers have an amazing experience and memories.
- Follow all Health and Safety regulations in accordance with the company’s Safety Management System (SMS), ensuring passenger safety at all times.
- To prepare for major incidents, participate in routine safety drills.
- Applicants, including pre-settled status holders, must have unlimited right to reside and work in the UK.
- All candidates must have a valid passport that allows them to travel internationally without restrictions.
- You must be between the heights of 5’2″ (157 cm) and 6’2″ (188 cm).
- It is necessary to be able to swim 25 meters without assistance.
- No criminal history
- It is desirable to be hardworking, flexible, outgoing, and sociable.
- (5/3 Roster) Adaptable and willing to work a shift roster
- Enjoy interacting with the public and possess the ability to deliver exceptional customer service while maintaining a positive attitude.
- The ability to speak and write English fluently.
- A strong desire to travel and meet new people
Apply for Flight Attendants in the United Kingdom.
Before you go, apply for Gardener Jobs in the United Kingdom.