Multiple Job Openings for Cyber Security experts in the United States of America. Read the Cyber Security job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Cyber Security Jobs in Nigeria.
Cyber Security Experts in the United States Job Summary
To oversee a variety of Cybersecurity Architecture efforts, we are hiring experts with various degrees of technical and leadership experience. Opportunities exist in the Leadership Job Track at several DHS Cybersecurity Service career levels.
- In charge of the Department’s security architecture strategy, which aims to increase data availability, confidentiality, and integrity and address weaknesses
- helping DHS top executives make decisions and take appropriate action regarding the development and application of enterprise cybersecurity
- providing Department system owners and developers with advice on system security, engineering, and design, and preserving security process coordination within the Department’s lifecycle management and governance processes
- collaborating with DHS stakeholders within and externally to plan, build, implement, maintain, and operate information system security controls and countermeasures, including creating and developing new cybersecurity tools and technologies.
Also, apply for Car Wash Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- directing the creation and upkeep of baseline technical security configurations that are minimally appropriate for use throughout the Department
- examining security and privacy criteria to identify system needs, turning those specifications into secure technical and operational requirements
- Performing comprehensive security risk assessments, gap analysis, and business impact evaluations to discover system flaws, determine the depth and breadth of required security controls, and give specific recommendations to address problems and reduce risks.
- directing efforts to develop and assess networks and/or software that is secure from known and anticipated cyberattack methods on all elements, including but not limited to wired and wireless elements, Cloud-based, and virtual environments including security controls.
- directing the development and mapping of test cases, as well as the testing and evaluation of systems
- Creating testing program goals and standards
- testing framework approval and evaluation
- Validating and confirming that contingency planning is finished
- You need to be a citizen or national of the US.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- must have a Selective Service registration (if you are a male).
- able to acquire and keep up a security clearance Levels of security clearance may differ.
- Must have 5 to 15 years of experience working in the cybersecurity field.
- possess 0 to 5 years of leadership experience in cybersecurity.
Before you go, apply for Available Jobs.
Also, check out How to Create Jobs on Facebook.