This article provides a list of Online Jobs that Pay Well. Also, it provides a brief description of these jobs and the salaries they earn.
Online Jobs that Pay Well
Listed below are some online jobs that pay well.
- Recruiting specialists
- Technical writers
- Sales representatives
- Insurance agents
- Web developer
- Game developer
Recruiting Specialists (Avg Salary, $53,000)
Recruitment experts aid businesses in locating the ideal candidate for a certain position. By locating possible contacts, conducting interviews with applicants, and establishing a network of the best talent in their sector, they aim to fill open positions in their workforce.
Finding the best applicant for a specific position is the objective of a recruiting specialist. Some recruitment experts assist in filling open positions and are a member of the human resources division of a firm. Their obligations consist of;
- Create hiring plans and provide quarterly and annual reports.
- Create and post job ads on several platforms.
- Connect with prospective employees by joining professional organizations on social media and at events.
- Establish hiring criteria for prospective employees in conjunction with hiring managers.
- Screen applications for jobs and resumes
- Conduct first phone screenings to identify competent applicants for shortlists
- For a variety of roles, conduct in-person interviews with prospects (junior, senior, and executive)
- Monitor hiring statistics such as time to hire, time to fill positions, and source of hire
- Create candidate experience questionnaires, disseminate them, and track their effectiveness.
- Instruct and counsel recruiting managers on strategies for the assessment and interviewing
- Host employment fairs and attend them
- Maintain contact with applicants throughout the employment process.
- Keep a database of potential applicants for forthcoming job openings
Also, check out Highest Paying Remote Jobs and their Salaries.
Technical Writers (Avg Salary, $75,000)
Technical writers create corporate documentation such as instruction manuals, intermediate and end-user manuals, reference guides, step-by-step guides, white papers, and special product overviews.
The writers work as document specialists and can create and update company records related to technician training and development.
Technical writers can also create magazine articles, career prospect guides, and other high-quality documents, depending on your area of expertise. Almost every global industry today has a fundamental need for technical documentation.
The development of such content is a job title in itself. At all levels of the corporate and commercial hierarchy, you need to capture complex information and transform it into end-user-friendly content. The duties of a technical writer are as follows:
- Investigate technical information related to the area of activity of your company or department.
- Plan to create technical documentation according to company needs
- Collect information in order of ease of use
- Create and edit the required document.
- Organize all technical documentation in the database and make a copy for data security
- Always maintain a detailed glossary and library of terminology and records
Sales Representatives (Avg Salary, $89,000)
Instead of selling directly to consumers, sales reps present or sell one or more products to businesses, organizations, and government agencies. Sales reps are essential for manufacturers and wholesalers in promoting and selling products.
The products range from soft drinks, candies, and office equipment to pharmaceutical consumables, so the job of a salesperson is diverse. Each product requires a good understanding of the product, and sales reps are expected to attend meetings and trade fairs to meet the needs of the product and its customers. Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generate a lead.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Negotiation of all contracts with stakeholders.
- Help set up pricing for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports.
- Sales presentations for many potential customers.
- Coordinating sales activities and marketing programs.
- Understand and promote corporate programs.
- Receive the balance of deposits and payments from customers.
- Create and send a sales contract for an order.
- Customer and potential customer visits to assess needs and promote products and services.
- Storage of customer files.
- Answer customer questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Insurance Agents (Avg salary, $100,000)
Insurance agents help customers choose the insurance policy that suits their needs. Agents are sometimes referred to as insurance agents. Personal insurance agents handle insurance policies for cars, homes, umbrellas, motorcycles, motorhomes, and boats.
The salesperson handles the business policy. Their main responsibilities include creating payment methods for customers, recommending risk management strategies to customers, and providing insurance claims after the customer’s claim is approved.
Insurance agents have the following responsibilities:
- Promote insurance agents to customers in need of insurance
- Connect with potential customers
- Educate customers by type of insurance and make recommendations based on their needs
- Evaluate your current insurance policy and recommend additional coverage as needed
- Keep all insurance documents confidential
Also, check out the Best Paying Jobs in Technology.
Web Developer (Avg Salary, $107,620)
Web Developers are responsible for writing code that “tells” the functionality of a website. They create “user-friendly” websites. This means that it’s easier for those who use them to navigate. It also builds functionality within the website.
For example, a form that captures an email or provides a newsletter, a paywall that captures payment details, or a message thanking a customer’s business.
Web developers typically fall into one of three categories: back-end developers, front-end developers, and full-stack developers.
Some web developers also act as webmasters. Let’s take a closer look at each of these roles.
- Backend Web developers create the structure of their website, write code, and verify that the code works. Your responsibilities may also include;
- Managing the access points of others who need to manage the content of your website.
- Designing the user interface and navigation menu design
- Integrating Multimedia Content into Your Website
- Testing Web Applications
- Performance or User Troubleshooting Experience
- Collaboration with designers, developers, and stakeholders
Also, check out High Income Part Time Jobs and their Salaries.
Game Developer (Avg Salary, $116,000)
The role of the game programmer is to develop software for creating video games. This includes platform and engine combinations that enhance the game, as well as writing custom software code that supports the unique needs of the game.
Game programmers work closely with game designers and developers throughout the video game pipeline process to set up the game engine to ensure smooth production. Most of their role is problem-solving, so in-depth knowledge of game software is required to bring the game to life.
Prototyping, which acts as a proof of concept, is an important early step in the production pipeline. Programmers can better understand the limitations of the game and how to fix bugs throughout the process.
The Designers and developers rely on programmers to provide the best possible version of the game in order to succeed in the highly competitive market. Video Game Developer Responsibility:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the concept of the game.
- Contribution to the overall game concept and storyline.
- Creating game scripts and storyboards.
- Transform your design ideas into functional game code.
- Coding the base engine of the game.
- Collaboration on audio and animation design.
- Animate your character and create levels.
- Development of game milestones and checkpoints.
- Code debugging and bug fixes.
- Creating game specifications and designing expansion packs.
Final Notes on Online Jobs that Pay Well and their Salaries
These are the jobs available online that pay well. Are you interested in any of these jobs? Let us know.
Before you go, apply for Available Jobs.