Multiple Job Openings for Therapists in the United States of America. Read the Therapist’s job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Chef Jobs in the United States.
Therapists supervise the direct care workers (Mental Health Professionals, Supervisors, and Mental Health Specialists) who offer services to residents on their caseload to ensure effective treatment.
Therapists are accountable for adhering to the agency’s clinical practice standards and have a caseload of no more than 12 residents. The Director of Clinical Services oversees the administrative operations of the therapists.
In an outpatient setting or any other community setting specified by Compass Behavioral Health, the therapist will attempt to deliver high-quality therapeutic treatments. For their allocated region, all therapists alternate after-hours crisis coverage.
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in the United States.
- Clients’ full assessment, treatment plan, and crisis stabilization
- Demonstrate competency in Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, and Trauma-Informed Treatment by conducting individual and family therapy.
- Attend weekly staff meetings to discuss the needs, strengths, and progress of clients.
- Document daily clinical information succinctly and thoroughly. Demonstrate awareness of substance abuse, recovery, wellness, community resources, support services, and referral systems.
- Demonstrate your understanding of and experience with peer/family support ideas.
- Collaborate with customers to set objectives and track progress toward those objectives.
- Create and implement a discharge and aftercare plan that ensures ongoing support from community resources.
- Use, reference, and adhere to agency policies, procedures, and recommendations.
- Minimum of two years of recent full-time experience delivering treatment to those suffering from substance misuse, mental illness, or co-occurring disorders.
- Individuals with substance use and/or co-occurring problems, as well as those who have been involved in the criminal justice system, have experience and compassion.
- All stages of recovery require knowledge of resources, methodologies, and approaches.
- Experience evaluating the medical need and diagnosing SUD disorders
- To execute daily responsibilities, you should feel at ease interacting across several departments.
- Collaboration experience with physicians with various degrees of expertise
- Understanding of the Medi-Cal billing procedure
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in the United States.