Multiple Job Openings for Therapists in the United Kingdom. Read the Therapist’s job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Gardener Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Therapists in the United Kingdom Job Summary
We’re looking for a physiotherapist or an occupational therapist to join our fast-paced team. Working with a wide range of acute and chronic diseases will allow you to put your talents and expertise to good use in this position.
Our work is fast-paced, and our clinical caseload is varied, with patients from all throughout BNSSG receiving assistance. Nurses, Physiotherapists, and Occupational Therapists make up the multidisciplinary team, which operates Monday through Friday and can also flex into the INT Therapy Team on weekends.
Your job will entail evaluating medically stable patients who have been referred from the emergency room, as well as providing any necessary treatment and guidance to ensure discharge appropriateness.
You will collaborate closely with various sectors of the community, including the health, social, and voluntary sectors, to ensure adequate follow-up to support patients and enable a positive outcome.
- Planning, facilitating, and contributing to the provision of a flexible, service user-centered therapeutic activity program for individuals and groups of service users with skills, rehabilitation, and recovery focus.
- All Service Users will receive high-quality treatment in accordance with their particular care plans, guidelines, and rehabilitation programs.
- Delivering specialized rehabilitative, skills-based employment as part of an individual’s individualized support plan to enable service users to fulfill their objectives and aspirations in terms of self-care, leisure, and productivity.
Also, apply for Gardener Jobs in Australia.
- Defending the rights of service users to social inclusion and collaborating with the nursing team to maximize opportunities for this.
- Encourage physical activity and assist other team members in expanding the range of activities that promote healing and well-being.
- Maintain accurate records and provide summary reports in advance of service user review sessions that contain information on participation, engagement, and outcomes.
- Participate in professional review sessions to provide input on outcomes following therapeutic activity program participation.
- Always follow the policies of the organization.
- Perform any additional duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Have a basic grasp of the requirements of people with disabilities.
- All Service Users’ privacy, dignity, individuality, and contribution should be respected.
- Work as part of a team to provide a variety of physical and mental health services in order to positively support the maintenance and development of skills through a process of rehabilitation, recovery, and social inclusion techniques that are tailored to the specific requirements of service users.
- As ordered by the therapy and nursing teams, carry out specified components of the treatment and support plan.
- We prefer that you have a QCF (NVQ) Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- a thorough understanding of the local community
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in the United Kingdom.