Multiple Job Openings for Receptionists in Canada. Read the Receptionist job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Electrician Jobs in the United States.
Receptionists in Canada Job Summary
We’re seeking someone to join our growing team as a receptionist! Answers and transfers phone calls, takes and relays messages, greets and signs in guests, and performs other clerical and administrative responsibilities as needed.
- In a professional manner, answers and transfers incoming calls to appropriate personnel.
- Takes messages and relays them to the proper people.
- Greets visitors signs them in, and gives them access to badges. Notifies the proper internal personnel about the arrival of visitors.
- Be aware of meeting start/end hours, participants in the room, food and beverage orders, and other on-floor conference room events, both visually and through the reservations system. Changes in meeting room status, special requests, and so on are sent to the appropriate staff members.
Also, apply for Electrician Jobs in Canada.
- Implement established security policies and procedures for incoming and outgoing visitors, contractors, delivery personnel, and other visitors.
- Handle requests for automobile service from visitors and employees.
- Requests should be sent to relevant internal support departments, such as building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), IT (computer issues), AV technology (meeting room technical help), and the mail room (package pickups and deliveries)
- Receives packages and alerts the proper people when they arrive.
- Assists with meeting room reservations.
- Assists with additional administrative tasks as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Diploma from a high school
- Work experience of up to three years in a job-related field
- Fully capable of using a multi-line phone system.
- Computer skills in MS Outlook and internet applications, as well as the ability to swiftly pick up new software applications (i.e. online meeting room booking tool)
- Ability to engage and communicate with others with tact, civility, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Strong client-service orientation, as well as a genuine desire to help others
- Interpersonal abilities
Before you go, Apply for Receptionist Jobs in Australia.
Also, check out Tips to get Jobs on Fiverr.