Multiple Job Openings for Gardeners in Australia. Read the Gardener job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Receptionist Jobs in Australia.
Gardeners in Australia Job Summary
On a permanent full-time basis, the Handyperson/Gardener will assist with a variety of activities involved with the maintenance, repair, and/or alteration of buildings, plants, equipment, gardens, and grounds in accordance with the Assistant classification.
Our pleasant Maintenance team will assist you in your capacity, and you will receive general and site orientation.
Listed below are some of the responsibilities of Gardeners in Australia:
- Gardening includes weeding, mowing, fertilizing, hedging, trimming, mulching, green garbage removal, some chainsaw work, replanting, minor garden restorations, and maintaining firebreaks throughout all Village gardens and grounds.
- Mulch all gardens to save water, eliminate chemical weed control, and improve soil quality.
- Using integrated pest management, control plant diseases and insects as needed.
Also, apply for Gardener Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- Respond to a variety of maintenance requests
- Consult with the Community Manager to ensure that projects are completed safely and on time.
- When necessary, coordinate the work of external contractors.
- Induct and supervise contractors who perform maintenance work in the community.
- Pathways, pavements, brickwork, fences, and other hard surfaces require high-pressure washing.
- Residents’ private gardening demands Must be familiar with pesticides and insects
- Repairs and maintenance of the landscaping
Listed below are some of the Job Qualifications of Gardeners in Australia:
- Gardening experience must be demonstrated.
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team Plant operation experience, including chainsaw operation (if licensed) and hand tools
- Timely planning and management of work allocations are a plus.
- Knowledge of pesticides and chemicals (ChemCert an advantage)
- Communication skills with residents and other personnel
Before you go, apply for more jobs in Australia.