Multiple Job Openings for Firefighters in Australia. Read the Firefighter job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Flight Attendant Jobs in Australia.
Firefighters in Australia Job Summary
We’re looking for people who are dedicated, varied, and healthy to join our firefighting service in a variety of places across Australia. This could be the job for you if you are interested in fitness, like a flexible work environment, and appreciate giving back to the community. Start your #CareerForTheFuture today if this describes you or someone you know.
Alice Springs, Ballina, Brisbane, Broome, Darwin, Gladstone, Hamilton Island, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Sydney, and Townsville are among the stations where we are looking to hire.
Depending on company needs and internal personnel movements, these locations may vary in the future months. Candidates are invited to list their preferences for locations where they would be willing to work as an Aviation Rescue Firefighter.
You’ll also handle pests, weeds, and fires, especially those in isolated places, as well as operate and repair plants and equipment. Your job will entail responding to visitor inquiries and possibly performing compliance tasks.
Also, you’ll run maintenance programs and assess any safety concerns to ensure that the public has access to well-maintained and safe recreational facilities.
Also, apply for Therapist Jobs in Canada.
- Respond to emergency situations, and rescue calls, and provide emergency medical assistance as needed.
- Operate firefighting equipment and help in the suppression of fires, as well as respond to hazardous material leaks and spills.
- As needed, provide standby and rescue assistance for restricted space entry, ventilation, and hot work.
- Maintain and service fire equipment and related gear in accordance with Australian Standards.
- As required, keep fire and rescue stations and grounds clean.
- Assume escorting responsibilities for visitors and contractors.
- On-call assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency circumstances and/or alarm failures.
- All applicants must submit a formal application online and meet the minimum entry requirements, including those who have previously submitted an Expression of Interest.
- Applicants must be available for a physical examination in August 2022 (locations to be determined) and an assessment center in September – October 2022. (locations to be confirmed).
- Depending on any existing COVID-19 restrictions and lock-downs, these dates and conditions for the physical test may change.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Australia.
Also, apply for Therapist Jobs in Nigeria.