Multiple Job Openings for Data analysts in the United Kingdom. Read the Data analyst job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Flight Attendant Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Data Analysts in the United Kingdom Job Summary
We’re searching for someone who can contribute to the development of a full data capacity so that we can better adapt our services, make better decisions, and learn more about what residents require.
You’ll assist us in extracting business and user value from data by applying analytical tools to uncover new insights and possibilities for improvement.
In addition, You’ll create visualizations and reports that help services improve using a variety of languages, tools, and software products.
Also, You’ll work with services to help them comprehend, manipulate, and link their data, and you’ll be in charge of enhancing data quality and accessibility. You’ll be enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service and assisting individuals both inside and outside the Council.
- Work with the functional, payroll, and technical leads to fully comprehend the requirements and new solution design, as well as any localization needs.
- Working with data resulting in data analysis and a move to the Workday platform.
- Assist the Data Lead in converting data for each prototype build and final cutover.
Also, apply for Electrician Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- Reporting on data validations and correcting data errors, as well as offering guidance.
- Collaboration across workstreams to guarantee that the functional team completes the mapping document and is accountable for it.
- Assist the Data Lead in developing and delivering the data conversion and migration plan.
- Examine and analyze business needs, as well as technical feasibility and estimations for data access, extractions, and transformations.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Experience in similar roles, including HCM implementations and project delivery, is required.
- Validation of data experience
- Conduct market analysis.
- Lead the charge on data analytics to ensure that sourcing strategies are approved the first time.
- Assist the project team in meeting BAU project milestones and delivering deliverables.
- Work with the data analyst to deliver financials and advertisements for agreed-upon cost reductions and supplier stock offerings.
- Assist in the development of diverse teams and talent.
- Understanding of conversion and migration strategies
- Workday experience desirable
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in the United Kingdom.