Multiple Job Openings for Data analysts in Australia. Read the Data analyst job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Data Analyst Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Data Analysts in Australia Job Summary
Accomplish you want to do the most important task of your life? Make a name for yourself at Europe’s biggest entertainment company. This quickly growing, yet the really fun, pleasant, and cohesive team is at the heart of our product organization and is revolutionizing how Sky perceives product performance.
Our work directly influences how our ever-evolving TV & Communication products are designed to make every moment amazing for our customers, no matter where they are.
We’re searching for people that enjoy delving into and solving complicated issues, as well as making bold yet successful data-driven decisions.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll be in charge of managing usage data (Product Analytics), which is crucial to understanding Sky’s fundamental product performance.
- You’ll be able to assist product teams in understanding the performance of their features and measuring the impact of product changes on performance through the eyes of our consumers using this data collection.
- Through timely support on the development of detailed analytics and reporting requirements, you will collaborate with product specialists to guarantee that no new product or feature is introduced that we cannot measure, by playing well and developing outstanding connections to become the trusted voice.
Also, apply for Gardener Jobs in Australia.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day development and management of the product analytics data set if you have demonstrated experience in the management and use of data for reporting and insight purposes.
- Work with the data architects, developers, and delivery teams to verify that updates to the data set and reports match the agreed-upon specifications.
- A proactive, self-starting approach to your job, as well as the ability to efficiently prioritize and manage your time to meet agreed-upon deadlines
- Good communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with individuals from various areas of Sky and clearly express complex topics, as well as acting as a link between technical and product teams.
- A commitment to getting the best results from your work, as well as a self-motivated desire to enhance and upgrade existing procedures, outputs, and tools.
- An inquisitive, analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail and a thirst for information. A rapid study.
- Good cooperation skills, with the ability to work with a variety of teams to achieve common goals.
- Experience developing requirements and working with development teams to deliver them in software or another technical delivery environment, as well as knowledge with establishing requirements and working with development teams on providing them
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Australia.