Multiple Job Openings for Chefs in Nigeria. Read the Chefs in Nigeria Job Summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Flight Attendant Jobs in Nigeria.
A Chef or Cook’s job is to use their culinary skills to prepare delectable foods for diners to enjoy. As the chef, you will organize and produce the hotel’s daily food. You’ll be in charge of food preparation, production, and quality control.
The position requires training, supervision, scheduling, and participation in the activities of the culinary staff. They are responsible for supervising kitchen employees, testing dishes before serving them to guests, and replacing food supplies as needed. Are you looking for work? Obtain Employment
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in Nigeria.
- To satisfy the standard and quality set by the Restaurant takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by superiors.
- To fulfill everyday tasks follow the instructions and recommendations of immediate superiors.
- Organizes daily duties.
- In charge of supervising subordinate chefs or commissars.
- Capable of estimating daily production demands and inspecting raw and cooked food products for quality to ensure that criteria are met.
- At all times, ensure that the cuisine is of the highest quality in terms of production, preparation, and presentation.
- In a high-volume food business, have exceptional expertise in menu creation while preserving quality and controlling expenses.
- Personal responsibility for sanitation, safety, and proper equipment and utensil use.
- On a daily basis, guides and instructs subordinates to ensure a high level of motivation and a cost-effective working environment.
- Continually provide the highest standards of visitor satisfaction, quality, operating, and food costs.
- Follows good preservation standards to ensure that all food products are handled properly and at the proper temperature.
Also, apply for Security Guard Jobs in the USA.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree and a certification as a chef, as well as three years of experience in a similar role.
- You must possess strong administrative abilities as well as superior organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Basic IT and math skills are required, as well as the ability to calculate numbers and amounts such as discounts, proportions, and percentages.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities are essential, as well as good oral and writing communication skills.
- You must be extremely self-disciplined.
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in Nigeria.