Multiple Job Openings for Accountants in Canada. Read the Accountant job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Accountant Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Accountants in Canada Job Summary
We’re searching for a top-notch accountant with IFRS experience to assist us in preparing the company for public market scrutiny as part of our upcoming IPO.
You’ll have IFRS 15/ASC 606, foreign tax reporting/compliance, or general ledger management skills. You are dependable, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Explain results, make improvements, manage projects, discover inefficiencies, understand operations, and lead the development of complicated analyses in collaboration with the CFO and plant management.
- Assist production teams in defining and generating various reports, as well as analyzing deviations, in order to increase efficiencies and meet information demands across the organization.
- Disparities should be researched and investigated.
Also, apply for Data Analyst Jobs in Canada.
- Maintain a close eye on inventory transactions and double-check them for accuracy.
- Perform a monthly system rollout and coordinate timing to make the process easier.
- Ensure that finished jobs are properly closed and cost.
- Monthly cycle counts and annual physical inventory should be planned and managed.
- Maintain the integrity of the company’s ERP and accounting system’s cost accounting records.
- In terms of production data and anticipated costing, be a key interface in system costs between Sales, R&D, Production, Accounting, and Senior Leadership.
- Assigned special projects
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related profession.
- Cost of Inventory Understanding of manufacturing job costing Experience in a multi-site manufacturing scenario
- Excel Advanced Skills
- Must have a high level of integrity and knowledge of GAAP in relation to inventory.
- To effectively interact with all levels of management, you must have strong communication and organizing abilities.
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Demonstrates the capacity to manage many priorities while staying on schedule.
- Ability to work on allocated tasks autonomously
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Canada.