Multiple Receptionist jobs in France. Read the Receptionist jobs summary, responsibilities, and qualifications and apply now.
Also, apply for Receptionist Jobs in South Africa.
Receptionist Jobs in France Summary
We are seeking a front desk receptionist with experience who is quick to pick up new procedures and workflows. In order to guarantee patient satisfaction and high-quality care, the candidate must be able to think independently and display strong judgment.
The Front Office Manager is the person that this role reports. While there will be occasional travel to other offices, the primary site of this role will be our Anderson office.
Accountable for checking patients in and out, taking phone calls, setting up appointments, and gathering copays, deductibles, coinsurance, and patient balances, among other tasks as delegated by the manager.
- Swiftly and professionally greets patients
- Obtains signed consents and registers patients by acquiring, validating, and inputting their demographic and insurance information.
- Collects patient balances, copays, deductibles, and coinsurance.
- Daily day sheet preparation and cash drawer balance
- When necessary, manages telephone receptionist duties
- Helps other front desk employees as needed.
Also, apply for Store Cashier Jobs in France.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times and is prompt in responding to routine information requests. In addition, she keeps the compliance officer informed of any problems or changes to the procedure.
- Takes part in professional development initiatives to stay up to date on insurance coverages and regulatory issues
- Cooperates and talks about patient issues with all staff members and doctors.
- Produces accurate receipts and keeps a drawer that is in balance.
- Other tasks that may be allocated include:
- If necessary, monitor the schedule of the allocated doctor.
- Assigned physician recalls managed
- Requires attention to detail, accuracy, and knowledge of office procedures
- Needs proficiency using computers, EMR software, word processing software, and copiers. Requires the ability to function as a team member.
- The capacity to multitask and operate quickly
- Must be able to connect professionally and verbally with patients and staff over the phone and email system.
- Must be able to sit at a computer for an extended period of time and view/type computer data.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in France.