Multiple Job Openings for Caregiver jobs in France. Read the Caregiver job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Caregiver Jobs in Singapore.
Caregiver Jobs in France Summary
According to the established nursing care procedures and as directed by the supervisor, provides normal daily nursing care and services that support the care offered to residents needing long-term or rehabilitative care.
- According to individualized care plans and daily tasks, assists residents with personal comfort activities and hygiene services (bathing, shampooing hair, skin and nail care, dressing, feeding, shaving, dental hygiene, toilet assistance, and cleaning of soiled residents).
- Helps individuals who need assistance with everyday duties and housekeeping chores, such as daily room organization, by assisting with these responsibilities.
- Changes bed sheets, towels, and washcloths once a week or as needed; removes all filthy linens from rooms.
Also, apply for Caregiver Jobs in Germany.
- Swiftly responds to emergency call signals from residents, follows up with the proper actions, and performs rounds to ensure residents’ safety and security.
- Helps the resident move or transfer to different locations in the neighborhood or to cars for transportation.
- Demonstrates cooperation and open communication both within and between community departments.
- Attends team meetings and takes part actively in any mandatory or elective continuing education opportunities.
- If necessary, helps with resident evacuation.
- Respects the residents’ rights to their personal property while maintaining the confidentiality of all resident information.
- By preventing accidents, protecting equipment, and implementing safe working procedures, maintaining a secure working environment.
- Carries out any additional tasks that may be given.
- You need a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- A certification program for nursing assistants should be completed.
- Must pass CPR and First Aid training and have their CPR and First Aid certifications up to date.
- Must acquire legitimate Continuing Education credits in accordance with community requirements.
- Experience as a caregiver, nursing student, or nursing assistant in the past is preferable.
- Experience working with senior citizens, particularly those who are intellectually handicapped (such as those who have Alzheimer’s or dementia), is recommended.
- It is necessary to have a physical exam, pass a drug test, and have a TB skin test.
- Should be at least eighteen (18) years old.