Multiple Car wash job Openings in Holland. Read the Car wash jobs summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Store Cashier Jobs in France.
Car Wash Job Openings in Holland Summary
As an Auto Detailer and Car Washer, you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already stringent cleaning methods, to protect everyone’s health and safety.
We are devoted to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in the business. You will be in charge of washing, cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing your branch’s vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to make sure that all vehicles rented by our customers are secure and clean. These vehicles could be trucks, vans, or cars of any size.
- According to Complete Clean Pledge guidelines, clean and sanitize the inside of the car.
- Clean the inside of the car as required by the Complete Clean Pledge.
- Wash, clean, and dry the exterior of the vehicle; this may apply to vans, lorries, and vehicles of various sizes.
- Verify the fuel level and any warning lights: To check for damage to the windshield, factory reset or restore the vehicle’s settings, search for customer things, and put anything of value in the Lost & Found; Verify that the registration is displayed, up to date, and corresponds to the license plate.
Also, apply for Car Wash Jobs in Spain.
- Check the fluid levels and add more if necessary; examine the tread depth, pressure, and state of the tires; Check the car’s exterior for damage.
- The stage vehicle and fuel
- Check the vehicle for any safety issues; report any warning lights and/or any windshield or tire damage; and, if required, remove it from the prep work.
- Keep your workspace neat and orderly, and report any potentially dangerous situations.
- It is your responsibility to use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and make sure you have access to cleaning, detailing washing, and sanitization supplies.
- Assists clients as needed. Transporting clients to and from the branches is possible.
- Contributes to maintaining the aesthetic of the entire site, including general cleaning of branch sites’ interiors and exteriors.
- Desktops, counters, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot, and any other irregular activities connected to the daily cleanliness of the branch location are among the duties associated with site appearance.
- Age requirement of at least 18 years
- A valid driver’s license is required, with no more than 2 moving offenses and/or accidents at fault on the record in the previous three years.
- No driving convictions connected to drugs or alcohol in the previous five years
- Must have the right to work in the US and not need our company’s sponsorship for work permission in order to be hired for this position now or in the future.