This article holds Morgan Stanley Careers in the United Kingdom. Read the Job Description, Salary, and Qualifications, and Apply for the Job.
According to Wikipedia, Morgan Stanley is an American Multinational Investment Management and Financial Services Company. Its headquarters is located in New York City, the United States of America.
Morgan Stanley Careers in the United Kingdom
Listed below are some Morgan Stanley Careers in the United Kingdom
- Commodities Technology Java Developer
- Agile Project Manager Job
- Credit Risk Analyst
Also, apply for Morgan Stanley Careers in the United States.
Commodities Technology Java Developer
Morgan Stanley Commodities provides risk management solutions to clients in global markets such as oil, gas, power, metals, agriculture, and other commodities. Commodities offer the building materials as well as the energy that power the world we live in, as well as the food we eat.
Our industry is continually changing as the world’s energy needs evolve, new energy sources are generated, and markets for Climate Change and Carbon are created.
As a result, new trading products, market data, risk management tools, and regulatory issues all emerge, necessitating the development of new technology solutions.
Joining the Commodities Technology team will allow you to design and create the technologies that underpin this interesting industry.
Job Responsibilities at Morgan Stanley Careers in the United Kingdom
Listed below are some job responsibilities for the Commodities Technology Java Developer.
We are seeking competent and dedicated Java software developers to join our worldwide team of Commodities technologists in order to help further our company growth strategy and enhance our technology platform.
By interacting with business users, the position will provide great opportunities to develop business knowledge (traders, strats, controllers, risk managers, etc.)
The following will be the focus of this technology role:
- Collaborating closely with business users and engineering teams to define the best solutions possible
- Involving users in order to comprehend business requirements and context.
- Devops solutions to manage system release, quality assurance, and support.
- Agile environment, close collaboration with users and engineers from other teams
- Current technology stack, including Java and Scala
- Cutting-edge workspaces designed to foster cooperation
- Adaptable working conditions (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that allow for continuous learning and growth
Experience programming with core Java, preferably in a financial services risk systems setting. Direct familiarity in Commodities Risk is clearly advantageous, but not required.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of OO principles, design patterns, and n-tier architecture. – Be knowledgeable with Agile development approaches and DevOps integration.
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL, Sybase, DB2, Oracle)
- Prior experience with these technologies is advantageous, but not required: Python, Perl, Shell, C#, and AngularJS are examples of programming languages.
- Experience working on Linux – Strong problem-solving and communication abilities with the ability to work effectively in a team
Agile Project Manager Job
Morgan Stanley offers an excellent foundation for establishing a professional career – a place to study, grow, and succeed.
You will be exposed to a really multinational and multi-cultural environment that values and respects your unique personality.
Are you looking for job that is flexible? Through flexible working arrangements, Morgan Stanley gives employees more freedom of choice. To learn more, contact our recruitment team.
Job Responsibilities at Morgan Stanley Careers
- Assist the Fleet Lead in defining the Fleet’s purpose, scope, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPIs), including alignment with the organization’s broader strategy.
- Drive complicated project execution with ownership and autonomy
- Maintain continual alignment of program scope with strategic objectives and give recommendations to improve program effectiveness toward business results.
- Assist the Fleet Lead in maintaining and prioritizing the Fleet level backlog of work by ensuring that the Fleet level Purpose and Squad level components are aligned.
- Manage interdependencies in collaboration with squad level Product Owners.
- Track the performance and value realization of fleet and squad level KPIs, generate insights and recommendations on potential areas for development, and assist the Fleet Lead in reporting progress to key stakeholders.
- Curiosity about technology, solution orientation, and ability to thrive in a diversified setting
- Experience with Agile Experience scoping, designing, and prioritizing plans for critical items of work Experience with business change implementation, including senior stakeholder management
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Capability to identify, monitor, and manage project risks, hazards, and dependencies, as well as reach consensus on suitable actions
- Knowledge with JIRA and the Microsoft suite, as well as good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 2 years of relevant experience in Project Management/Business Analysis is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Credit Risk Analyst
Firm Risk Management (FRM) assists Morgan Stanley in meeting its business objectives by collaborating with business units across the Firm to achieve efficient risk-adjusted returns.
Also, act as a strategic advisor to the Board, and protecting the Firm from losses due to credit, market, liquidity, operational, model, and other risks.
The position will be located in the Credit Risk Management Department of Firm Risk Management. Credit Risk Management (CRM) assesses risk appetite, approvals, and manages credit and counterparty risks by industry, customer, geography, and transaction.
The CRM team assigns Internal Credit Ratings to our customer base; creates and manages credit risk limitations in accordance with the Board’s risk tolerance; and monitors and reports on credit risk exposures to the Chief Risk Officer and senior management on a regular basis.
CRM also works with business units to ensure that credit risk assessments are taken into account when making business decisions.
Job Responsibilities at Morgan Stanley Careers
Understand how macroeconomic, market, and company-specific events, as well as new financial regulation, affect our portfolio, clients, and counterparty credit quality – Analyze and identify credit risks in transactions (loans and derivatives), and understand the impact on our portfolio and risk appetite.
- Analyze corporates/counterparties, assist in managing exposures/limits, identify and quantify risk drivers, prepare credit memos and make recommendations.
- follow up on transaction execution to ensure loans/trades are booked correctly
- Ensure risk reporting systems contain timely and accurate information and financial information is received from clients in a timely manner
Understanding of enterprises and business structures, as well as the ability to assess important risks and mitigation strategies
- Extensive understanding of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact successfully with a diverse variety of stakeholders Strong attention to detail and the ability to present knowledge in digestible formats, both written and verbally
- A desire to work in a fast-paced setting, often managing many high-priority tasks
- The ability to operate independently and self-directedly in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Fluency in English is necessary, and another European language would be an advantage
- Knowledge in financial analysis and modeling (an advantage)
- Knowledge of financial items such as swaps, foreign exchange, and stocks (an advantage)
Morgan Stanley is a multinational financial services corporation that offers investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services.
From more than 1,200 locations in 43 countries, the Firm’s workers serve customers globally, including corporations, governments, and people.
As a market leader, our people’s talent and passion are vital to our success.
We share a set of principles based on integrity, excellence, and a strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley may provide an excellent basis for establishing a professional career, as well as a place for people to study, accomplish, and grow.
Our culture values a worldview that balances personal lives, viewpoints, and needs.
- Overseeing medium-sized projects in the OTC Settlements space (FX, Credit, Rates, SPG, Commodities, GCM).
- Working closely with our technology partners to implement the Middle Office technology roadmap.
- Deep product expertise in the OTC Settlements market (Equity, FX, Fixed Income, GCM) and preferably prior Run the Bank or Change experience
- Deep awareness of front-to-back procedures and platforms relating to trade lifecycle.
Before you go, apply for More Available Jobs.