Multiple Job Openings for Sports coaches in the United Kingdom. Read the Sports coach job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Mechanic Jobs in the UAE.
Sports coaches in the United Kingdom Job Summary
An amazing opportunity for a Sports Coach has arisen, where you will be a crucial member of a team that will lead PE development in our academy, assisting teachers with PE delivery, and developing sporting abilities and attitudes by leading quality play around lunchtime. In our PE program, we strive for excellence.
This is a varied role, and we are looking for someone who is versatile, flexible, and resourceful. The person in this position will teach PE in class, at lunch, and after school, as well as coordinate sporting events with other schools. The terms and conditions of the local government apply. Because this is a term-only position, any vacations must be taken during school vacation periods.
- Working in both academic and extra-curricular time, the candidate would be able to choreograph within a certain topic and contribute to senior and junior performances, as well as senior elite performances.
- While participating in the activity, students are given a rudimentary understanding of health and safety protocols, risk assessments, and codes of conduct.
Also, apply for Sports Coach Jobs in Australia.
- Keeping an eye on kids while they change and disperse after the lesson to ensure good behavior and safe conduct.
- coordinating with the Director of Sport and Exercise, as well as other management and coaching personnel
- Contributing to the formulation of coaching plans that are appropriate for the students’ activity, age, and experience
- As needed, participate in and contribute to INSET training for staff.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope of the post holder’s competence that may be legitimately requested on a regular basis.
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) – Grade C or higher UKCC Level 2 qualification Any sports qualification (or above) or a relevant equivalent qualification
- HLTA accreditation
- Experience in a school setting giving sports coaching sessions to children aged 5 to 11 years old Recognized safeguarding and protecting children’s qualifications (e.g. sports coach UK workshop)
- Qualification in First Aid
- Knowledge of the National Physical Education Curriculum and the capacity to convey it through sport
- Ability to motivate and inspire young people via sport Enthusiasm and energy to improve all pupils’ learning
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to act independently
- Team player who works well with others
- Flexibility in work is a must.
- In the face of adversity, the ability to display sensitivity is essential.
- Excellent organizational skills
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Also, check out the Ten High-Paying Miscellaneous Jobs.