Multiple Job Openings for Painters in the United Kingdom. Read the Painter job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Genetic Counselor Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Painters in the United Kingdom Job Summary
You will be welcomed here. We value diversity and recognize the importance of having employees that represent the communities and customers we serve.
Also, You’ll discover a welcoming workplace where you can be yourself and where everyone is motivated by the same goal: to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives while also improving the planet.
Working in our support operations will allow you to assist our consumer-facing colleagues in providing outstanding customer service and patient care.
You’ll have the chance to accomplish meaningful work regardless of your position. Every day, we make a difference in the lives of our clients and patients.
- Fabric, painting, and decorating should all be done to keep the room looking nice.
- Execute necessary painting and decorating, repairs, minor planned installations, and maintenance on a variety of Equipment, Services, Buildings, and Plant.
- Assist in the completion of all reports and paperwork in accordance with the Department’s Workforce Planning Portfolios and Quality System.
Also, apply for Sports Coach Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- Comply with the Maintenance Department’s Safe Work Systems.
- Make use of the appropriate tools and testing equipment.
- Assist maintenance technicians and craftsmen as needed.
- Use Estates paperwork to enable the efficient and cost-effective distribution of spares and materials from Estates Stores.
- Ensure that all of your projects adhere to the Health and Safety at Work Act, as well as any relevant legislation or recommendations. All personal protective equipment (PPE) is provided and must be worn when necessary.
- Fabric, painting, and decorating experience
- Use of a variety of power tools and equipment.
- Working in a building services/engineering context is a plus.
- Working knowledge of health and safety issues in a workshop environment
- Trained in Maintenance Activities
- It is necessary to have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a recognized painting qualification or a minimum of 5 years of checkable painting experience. Preferably, you should have completed a recognized apprenticeship.
- I am well-organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and work well with others.
- Knowledgeable about applicable regulations and concerns of compliance
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of health and safety
- Self-motivated and a good motivator are required.
- Should have a “Can Do” mentality and a positive demeanor.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service.
- Is capable of performing all responsibilities linked with the profession of painter/decorator.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Also, check out Jobs you can get with a Business Management Degree.