Multiple Job Openings for Mechanics in the United Arab Emirates. Read the Mechanic job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Mechanic Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Mechanics in the United Arab Emirates Job Summary
To recover, deliver, and embody technical/industrial processes and operations linked to all aspects and areas of Airbus client aircraft, including airlines, banks, credit agencies, and private owners, as well as all associated structures, components, fittings, and systems on the aircraft.
Due to the introduction of activities for indeterminate durations and at very short notice, the function requires complete flexibility and availability. To honor commitment letters, purchase agreements, and contractual agreements, perform complicated high-value cross-functional tasks in compliance with EASA/FAR Part 145 airworthiness requirements.
- Ability to follow all general and technical safety regulations at all times to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of self and others at work Any other job as assigned by the supervisor/duty engineer to accomplish the goal.
Also, apply for Gardener Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Regardless of the manufacturer, one can read, understand, and describe the functionality of car electrical and engine systems from drawings.
- Can set up and utilize test equipment accurately, as well as evaluate test results, including In-situ diagnostic equipment with a digital multimeter
- Ability to raise and complete PMS fault report sheets, daily utilization reports, and CMMS repair orders, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and fault discover on automobile equipment and unique vehicles in a logical or methodical manner.
- Acts as a role model for tradespeople and helps, leading by example with persistent attention to detail and quality by exhibiting a “do it right the first time, every time” attitude toward the project.
- Certificate of completion of high school.
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma in Motor Vehicle Maintenance (3-year duration) or equivalent (post-high school).
- Working Safely Certificate from the IOSH or an equivalent qualification.
- A valid UAE driver’s license is required.
- Experience working in a motor vehicle maintenance shop or a similar workplace for at least three (3) years is required.
- Experience working at an airport is a plus for this role.
- Ability to communicate in oral and written English with coworkers, stakeholders, and customers.
- The Employee must have Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to create technical reports, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Ability to do the following tasks safely and correctly on a variety of motor vehicles, equipment, and pipework systems: Routines for planned preventative maintenance (PM), corrective maintenance (CM), and breakdown maintenance (BD) include the following:
- Driven by hand
- Heavy-Duty Vehicle with Automatic Transmission (HGV)
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.