Multiple Job Openings for Genetic Counselors in the United Kingdom. Read the Genetic Counselors job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Genetic Counselor Jobs in Australia.
Genetic Counselors in the United Kingdom Job Summary
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced genetic counselor to join our growing team at University Hospitals of Leicester has emerged. The person in this position will be in charge of coordinating genetic counseling STPs, students, new genetic counselors, and other healthcare professionals’ training.
They will also manage their own mixed caseload, with the option to specialize if desired. Working hours are flexible, and there are options for working from home.
The selected candidate will be responsible for their own caseload and will provide genetic counseling to patients throughout the region. They’ll also be in charge of supervising students and trainees.
We are one of the country’s largest and busiest NHS trusts, with the General, Glenfield, and Royal Infirmary hospitals.
- Adhere to the HSBC Values and business principles with courage and honesty.
- Provide constructive input on the company, its goods, its employees, or its strategy.
- Engage with RMs, Desk Heads, and other product experts on a regular basis.
Also, apply for Sports Coach Jobs in the United Kingdom.
- Contribute to long-term cost savings by maintaining a robust control environment
- Follow procedures, ensure that products meet client criteria, and prioritize the needs of customers.
- Contribute to the automation and analytics development
- Genetic Counseling Master’s Degree
- Genetic counseling experience is required.
- A thorough awareness of risk and risk communication principles.
- A demonstrated capacity to communicate difficult concepts to a variety of audiences in a clear and precise manner.
- The capacity to write in a clear and understandable manner for both a specialist and a lay readership.
- Experience adapting your communication style to different audiences and people from various backgrounds.
- In an interdisciplinary environment, the ability to manage a project from start to finish.
- The ability to adapt to changes in strategy, content, or requirements as a result of new knowledge or study findings.
Apply for Genetic Counselor Jobs Now.
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in the United Kingdom.