Multiple Job Openings for Fruit Pickers in the United States of America. Read the Fruit Picker job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Painter Jobs in the United States.
Fruit Pickers in the United States Job Summary
We like to think of Backyard Farms, a 42-acre greenhouse in Madison, Maine, as one giant backyard garden! We raise tomatoes all year round in our roomy facility.
Also, We are looking for packers who will make sure the tomatoes are properly graded, inspected, packed, labeled, and wrapped. Cleanliness and comfort abound in our warehouse. You will receive the instruction required to be successful with our systems and procedures from us.
This is the place for you if you take pleasure in doing quality work, love working in a team, and want to develop your skills while working for a fantastic organization.
In addition, We need someone to work a nine-hour schedule, Monday through Friday, with a one-hour unpaid lunch break. On a conditional basis, overtime might be offered.
- Quickly and precisely classify and weigh tomatoes according to type and grade
- Ensure the right quantity of clusters of tomatoes is packed while packaging tomatoes.
Also, apply for Service Technician Jobs in the United States.
- Perform production tasks like weighing, lifting, inspecting, sorting, and packaging products.
- Inform the manager, team leader, or supervisor of any faulty products or dubious conditions.
- Keep the workspace tidy and check that the equipment is in good working order.
- the capacity to perform the required shift.
- The right footwear is essential. (It is advised to use non-slip work boots with firm toes.)
- It is advised to wear warm clothing because of the low temperatures.
- You must possess a personal mode of transportation.
- scanning and classifying discarded stock
- dragging, storing, and loading
- Stocking, receiving, and stacking
- A picker needs to decide quickly what level of fruit quality is suitable for our consumers.
- Follow the personal hygiene guidelines of Backyard Farms (BYF)
- Preferably, you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Recognize and adhere to simple verbal and written instructions
- Ability to recognize color and have typical depth perception
- the capacity to work in a group
- effectively convey information and provide answers to inquiries
- possess the fundamentals of mathematics
- Conduct simple visual quality checks on products.
- Must follow USDA and General Agricultural Practices (GAP) guidelines when performing duties
- Standards for productivity must be met or exceeded.
Also, apply for More Jobs in the United States of America.