Multiple Job Openings for Fruit Pickers in Canada. Read the Fruit Picker job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Fruit Picker Jobs in Australia.
Fruit Pickers in Canada Job Summary
The northernmost commercial cherry producer in North America is Jealous Fruits. In the famed Okanagan Valley of British Columbia, Canada, we cultivate fine cherries next to Okanagan Lake.
All of our cherries are manually packaged at our cutting-edge facility, which is situated right on our farm and transported to consumers all over the world.
The Tractor Operator is in charge of moving cherries from the field to the processing facility or designated loading area under the guidance of the Farm Manager.
Listed below are some job responsibilities of the fruit pickers in Canada:
- Pick fruit precisely and with care (cherries and raspberries).
- To meet production demands, fill fruit containers (baskets or pints).
- Place picked fruit into storage spaces and dump it there.
- lifting, lugging and loading heavy boxes of produce
Also, apply for Statistician Jobs in Canada.
- precisely and successfully order picking from racks
- putting and taking away goods from trucks, trailers, and containers
- Utilizing equipment (electric pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.) in accordance with internal policies
- respecting all company guidelines, warehouse regulations, and food safety requirements
- Recognizing the various product quality levels and performing quality checks after receipt and packaging
- maintaining the warehouse’s cleanliness
- additional responsibilities as needed
- Work in a healthy and safe manner.
- carry out any additional tasks that may be allocated.
- Physically able to carry and raise up to 50 pounds.
- Capable of multitasking in a hectic setting
- Being able to read, process, and finish documents as necessary
- Working in a colder atmosphere without discomfort
- Excellent detail-oriented and self-driven