Human resources management Jobs in Nigeria. Read the Human resources management job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for Construction Safety Worker Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Human Resources Management Jobs in Nigeria Job Summary
To oversee all HR activities and make sure they’re in line with our business objectives, we’re seeking a qualified HR business partner.
Our ideal applicants should have extensive knowledge of employee management and HR procedures.
To present fresh ideas and offer solutions while taking into account financial constraints and our corporate culture, you will interact with the board of directors and senior managers. In the end, you ought to be qualified to serve as a consultant for organizational restructuring and human resource management.
- Offer line management advice and daily HR direction
- with the HR department, analyze trends and metrics
- Address grievances and complicated employee relations issues
- Work collaboratively with management and staff to enhance working conditions, boost morale, and boost output and retention.
- Give advice on HR policies
- creating job descriptions, posting job openings, and overseeing the hiring process.
- Orienting new hires and instructing current workers.
Also, apply for Construction Safety Officer Jobs in Nigeria.
- keeping an eye on employee performance.
- ensuring that every employee is organized and content in their workplace.
- overseeing everyone’s health and safety at work.
- putting in place organized employee development processes.
- provide guidance on rules and regulations.
- ensuring careful administration of the payroll and benefits.
- bringing up performance-related complaints with the staff.
- ensuring the proper and accurate electronic and digital record-keeping of personnel information.
- Keep track of and report on succession planning and the workforce
- Determine the teams’ and individuals’ training needs
- Analyze training initiatives
- Provide fresh HR recommendations
- Proven track record as a business partner in HR
- superior people management abilities
- goal-oriented and analytical
- HR metrics expertise that can be proven
- thorough understanding of labor laws
- complete knowledge of all HR functions and recommended procedures
- Human Resources, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, or a closely related field HND/BSC degree
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in Nigeria.
Also, check out The Highest Paying Jobs in Anatomy.