Human Resource Management Jobs in the United States of America. Read the Human resources management job summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Also, apply for HR Jobs in Nigeria Now.
Human Resource Management Jobs in the United States Job Summary
Guilford Technical Community College’s teaching staff is accountable for fostering a successful learning environment, attending to student needs, managing efficient instructional activities, modeling employability skills, exhibiting professionalism, fostering cooperative working relationships with other faculty and staff, supporting college administrative requirements, and maintaining competency in their area of instruction.
He or she will be in charge of ensuring high-quality instruction as well as active participation and interest in the college’s overall operations.
Under general supervision, this person will create and instruct courses for people who work in the human resources industry that are designed by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
The faculty member may be expected to teach during the day, evening, or weekend and must be competent to instruct a wide range of curriculum areas.
- Creating and modeling a quality learning environment that supports a diverse student population by creating learner-centered lesson plans, using teaching methods and instructional materials for various learning styles, and incorporating current technology in the classroom, distance learning, and laboratory environments as pedagogically appropriate.
Also, apply for Cyber Security Jobs in the USA.
- Creating, disseminating, and using instructional support resources, such as course syllabi, supplemental materials, instructional media, and other tools as necessary. carrying out a proper assessment of students’ learning outcomes in courses, programs, and general education as necessary.
- pursuing professional development opportunities to stay current in the field; keeping up with any mandatory program- or accreditation-specific certifications or licenses
- taking advantage of possibilities for professional development to improve teaching techniques and methods
- carry out all tasks as directed by your supervisor.
- a Master of Business Administration or MS degree from a post-secondary institution with regional accreditation and the Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) designation from the Society of Human Resource Management.
- Earned by exam: SHRM-SCP
- Seven years of experience working in the human resources sector
- Experience teaching classes, conducting training sessions, leading professional development workshops, and/or leading other seminars for continuing education in any of the following modalities.
- Human resource management experience spanning more than seven years
- knowledge of evaluating student learning outcomes
- knowledge of alternative educational delivery methods or distant learning
Before you go, apply for More Jobs in the United States.