A Full-stack software engineer job is available at PredICT Interactive, located in Wichita, Kansas, the United States. Read further for the Job Description and how to apply.
Salary: Up to $112k per year.
Company Job Description
Upon getting selected for the Full-Stack Software Engineer Job, you will be part of a highly functional team made up of full-time and part-time professionals from all over the world. If you succeed, you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of products with growing power and complexity.
If you’re looking for a part-time contract job, you may work from home as long as your working hours overlap significantly with the Central Time Zone in the United States.
This is an on-site job situated in our Wichita, Kansas office if you’re interested in working full-time with us. To work in the United States, you must have a valid work permit.
Also, apply for a Software Developer Job in the USA.
Listed below are some of the full-stack engineer job responsibilities:
- Basic cross-browser support, caching, and optimization methods (CSS sprite, minify, gzip, data URI) for quicker page loading times are required.
- Build adaptable designs, manage page navigation, and rapidly and accurately convert mockups into real web pages.
- Throughout the integration process, write and maintain reusable code with documentation and testing/QA.
- Collaborate with other developers on a daily basis throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Using Lumen/Laravel and MySQL, write, test, maintain, and document reusable PHP code.
- Develop enterprise-quality, horizontally scalable code rapidly and to specification using best practices.
- Create APIs that produce JSON or XML for frontend interfaces to utilize.
Full-stack Software Engineer Job Technical Requirements
To enumerate, here are some of the technical requirements of the full-stack software engineer job:
- Fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis in computer science.
- Fundamentals of software development, including testing, troubleshooting, and version control (we use GitHub).
- Professional web application development expertise of at least 5 years
- With full-stack development, web, and services expertise, you’ll have a well-rounded engineering skillset.
- Have knowledge of and/or expertise with Agile development using the SCRUM approach.
- Have experience with Java-based stacks such as Spring MVC, Play, GWT, and others.
- Experience converting design mockups and prototypes into functional app designs.
- Perl, PHP, Ruby, Python, or Unix shell scripting are examples of scripting languages.
- Knowledge of data transfer standards like XML and JSON.
- Backend development technologies such as PHP and API development have been shown to be successful (portfolio required).
- Working with databases such as MySQL and third-party APIs is a must.
- Ability to design reusable and tested APIs based on components.
- Understanding of the system’s networking, platforms, cache layers, proxies, and other web services.
- Experience with a Linux server and its environment is required.
How to Apply
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word or PDF format.
- The following format should be used for your subject line: Your First and Last Name | Job Title Full Stack Developer | Truman White, for example.
- Please describe your interest in the job, indicate your preferred method of contact, and respond to the following question: “I believe people do their best work when………………….”
Before you go, apply for a Dishwasher Job in the United States.