A Dishwasher Job is available at Barona Resorts and Casino, located in Lakeside, California, United States of America. Read for job details and Apply Now.
|Dishwasher Job Summary|
|Job Pay||$16 per hour|
|Employer||Barona Resorts and Casino|
|Country||United States of America|
Dishwasher Job Objective
Maintains hygienic conditions in the kitchen by washing dishes, pots, and pans, and cleaning the environment according to health regulations.
Also, apply for a Gardener Job in the United States.
The Potential Dishwasher at Barona Resorts and Casino will be tasked with these responsibilities:
- Always be kind to your coworkers and players; take advantage of any chance to smile, wave, and welcome them.
- Dishes, pots, and pans are washed either by machine or by hand.
- Cleans the floors by sweeping and mopping them.
- Cleans cooking utensils and utensils.
- Assist with additional tasks as needed.
Note: This description includes the most common responsibilities. Other relevant responsibilities that are not clearly stated may also be done. The addition of such responsibilities would have no effect on the overall rating of this job.
The potential Dishwasher is meant to meet the following requirements:
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and push and pull large carts is required.
- Must be able to squat and kneel and reach above shoulder height.
- Slip-resistant shoes must be purchased and worn.
Minimum Job Qualifications
Listed below are some of the minimum Job Qualifications for the Dishwasher Job:
- The minimum age is 18 years old, and no prior work experience is required.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions, operate a dishwashing machine and lift up to 60 pounds.
Also, apply for a Housekeeping Job in the United States.
Work is in a kitchen setting. It is vital to be able to operate in hot, humid, and damp environments, as well as be exposed to intense heat, cold, and steam.