Multiple Openings for Delivery driver Jobs in Germany. Read the Delivery driver jobs summary, and responsibilities and apply now.
Delivery Driver Jobs in Germany Summary
The delivery driver’s main responsibility is moving equipment to and from designated places. The assigned equipment must be properly maintained by the delivery driver. offers top-notch customer service and defends the dealership’s reputation during all interactions with consumers.
- Safely loads and moves equipment owned by the dealer or the customer to and from the dealer, the customer, or the factory.
- Maintains the given equipment in pristine condition and excellent functioning order. Report equipment problems to the service manager as necessary.
- Regularly keeps an eye on the SEC hauling scheduling and works independently to arrange and rank loads for maximum effectiveness. quick responses to unanswered requests and proactive contact with the requester in the event that a haul may take longer than anticipated or agreed upon to be finished. submits mileage for every transport that is finished for invoicing purposes.
Also, apply for Cleaning Jobs in Japan.
- Keeps precise records and logbooks as necessary. keeps abreast of and is knowledgeable about pertinent hauling laws in the area visited. obeys all local, state, and federal safety laws.
- Demonstrates superior customer service and fosters a positive dealer image in all contacts with clients.
- Keeps up with all certification requirements in accordance with DOT, OSHA, and corporate policy.
- Customers may be given basic equipment operating instructions as needed.
- Other tasks or assignments that management assigns.
- Candidates must be in a good physical condition and be able to lift about 100 lbs.
- must be able to fulfill the conditions necessary to acquire a DOT health card. The employer might pay for the testing.
- Must possess a normal (Class D) driving license at the very least (preferably clean but must be at least five years clear of any DUI convictions for insurance purposes).
- Those with experience operating medium-duty vehicles and/or pulling trailers will be given preference. For the usage of all other equipment, training is provided.
Before you go, apply for more Jobs in Germany.