Multiple Data Entry Jobs in the United Kingdom. Read the Job description, responsibilities, and qualifications and apply now.
Data Entry is a kind of administrative work that includes utilizing different cycles like composing and voice recording for entering information into PCs.
Listed Below are some Data Entry Jobs in the United Kingdom
Data Entry Officer
As a Data Entry Officer at Latis Scientific, you will be obligated accurately and quickly register arriving tests into our intrinsic Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) DB.
Also, apply for Data Entry Jobs in Canada.
It is the involvement of the Data Entry Officer to open up all buyer and template relevant information from supporting required documentation and gain entry onto our LIMS file.
The Data Entry Officer also will copy the statistical literature usually required, for the laboratory facilities to assess the extracts, and mentally and spiritually transport the extracts to the meaningful testing facilities for assessment. This isn’t really your normal data entry, regular job!
- Ensure sample was taken are individually obtained
- Sort and prioritize tests for encoding
- Undertake entry of data and use a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) with very few wrong decisions per the UKAS criteria
- Scanning and adding photographs and necessary forms onto the LIMS system
- Recording and inhabiting findings and retaining data
- Undertake to learn of registrar deputies.
Data Entry Jobs in the United Kingdom Qualifications
- Previous data capture or managerial experience is crucial.
- Good keyboarding and binary spelling ability
- Good wording, grammar, and syntax are crucial
- Great functioning Knowledge of Microsoft (Particularly Outlook)
- Knowledge of software systems, excel sheets, and text processing is beneficial
- Strong comprehension skills
- Attention to the description.
- Ability to implement methods
Clinical Trials Data Entry Clerk
We are wanting trustworthy and enthusiastic Clinical Trials Data Entry Clerks / General Assistants to provide the collection of data and entry help for the Oxford Trauma team, premised at the Kadoorie Centre, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford.
You will be an extremely crucial individual in a team working on prominent clinical trials. You will learn the way decent quality provides a rationale collected and analyzed for the world’s best-published papers and a summary of findings that actually impact the treatment of NHS patient populations.
As a Clinical Trials Data Entry Clerk / General Assistant your ultimate responsibility may be to give help with data entry for trials and academic research, accomplish follow-up information capture usually required, and try to arrange research from numerous sources.
Side obligations should include assisting the experiment top management with describing data/quality assurance, helping the tasks of the prosecution managerial in trial-related administrative work, helping with the evolution of investigation database management systems, maintaining good data, securing the confidentiality of information at all times and dealing with trial-related payphone asks questions and thread.
Also, apply for Data Entry Jobs in the USA.
- You will have a reasonable level of GCSE at grading system C in Maths and English (or equivalent) and discernable capabilities to just use digital technologies devices, especially database technology, Microsoft Office package including message and Internet.
- A good amount of accuracy and a focus on description, an organization’s effective skill sets, and data capture knowledge with the power to monitor info appropriately are almost all indispensable.
- You would have to have strong verbal and good communication skills, the ability to perform with someone to fulfill strict schedules, and the skill to take precedence of your own workflow in the mouth of fixing responsibilities.
- Wisdom of clinical and education, the idea of dealing with secret / important security, and the privilege of working in a scientific field are preferable.
ULIS Data Entry Clerk
As a ULIS Data Entry Clerk, your supervision usually involves adjusting the company and investment –, archiving body registers, and preparing regular updates.
Data Entry Jobs in the United Kingdom Responsibilities
- Collecting information agencies and the consumers
- Entering metrics into the crucial databases
- Cataloging the data with adequate meta keywords for easy reference
- Transferring tangible registers into an online document management system
- Retrieving metrics as recommended
- Maintaining and upgrading the database management as necessary
- Generating monthly reports
- Impeccable precision
- In-depth wisdom of database technology
- Working awareness of worksheets and many other text editing methods
- Strong opportunity to function accurately and quickly
- General presidency skill sets
- Excellent written and verbal
As a Sales Administrator, you give administrative and support to the Pareto intrinsic sales department. This contains email notifications. Nokia requests, PowerPoint establishment, and central city.
- Management of our Salesforce framework including ideal management of all the purchaser construction contracts in the structure. This includes connecting with the rest of the company and composing 3 x part notes.
- Extensive point of contact and information exchange with internal stakeholders among all government agencies within Pareto.
- Internal recording and reporting of sales data, keystone xl, and effectiveness using a range of options to provide meaningful data to review in advance in internship and supported teaching
- Data entrant through the use of Excel chart and establishment of PowerPoint and also other cooperation and transmission of the all the sales securities
- Maintaining good records of Sales and Service payments.
- Reporting sales figures numbers.
- Working collaborative way with government agencies in the industry such as sales, financial services, and purchasing.
- Processing instructions & incorporating information onto structures
- Acting as a contact point for figures and potential customers
- Providing strong customer service to the Pareto sales department.
- Monitoring the company mail account to take care of user requests and inquiry
- Working to time constraints.
Also, apply for Statistician Jobs in the United Kingdom.
Data Entry Jobs in the United Kingdom Qualifications
- Excellent attention to the details
- Ability to work abroad and efficaciously
- Strong entity and organizational skills
- Good good communication
- Occasional move to Reading / London for group sessions
Hybrid Facilities Management Data Entry Administrator
Our purchaser is a Not for Profit organization working to forestall the lives lost in waters and also is responsible for enforcing British and maritime rules and risk control across the UK. This responsibility is an SDK place and findings into the Facilities Manager.
- Inputting data on Excel spreadsheet software
- Proactively seeking information in the business’s computer systems
- Compiling data for the excel sheets to strict schedules
- Building Data Packs
- Be optimistic in Excel
- Be a freelance copywriter and needs next to no guidance
- Have a conscientious viewpoint
- Have close attention to detail
- Also, Have skills even before inputting data
- Be usable for a September launch date
- learn to talk effectively both written and aloud.
- Have a project to soul enlighten on particular company terms and concepts
- Be willing to work to close contractor timetables