Multiple Data Entry Jobs in Canada. Read the Data Entry Job Description, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Apply Now.
Data Entry is a kind of administrative work that includes utilizing different cycles like composing and voice recording for entering information into PCs.
Listed Below are some Data Entry Jobs in Canada
Data Entry Coordinator
Under the direct oversight of Table play management, this posture is chargeable for the entrant of personal patron info and the management of attributed independent review and recording of the data sets.
The leader of the party is regarding the collection of Multiple Transaction Logs (MTLs) and the registration of MTL info into the OLG Reportable Transaction Management System (RTMS).
Also, apply for Data Entry Jobs in the USA.
- Monitor, report, and document everyone’s reportable exchanges above governed cash acquire in threshold levels as imposed by FINTRAC.
- Accurately data to discover neglected payments and it needs upgrading
- Identify and review all photocopy figures to assist in sweeping up the file
- Documenting and disclosing skeptical and attempted potential fraud
- Perform restructurings of all Multiple Transaction Logs (MTL) documents with Bally’s and Reportable Transaction Management System (RTMS) information
- Support and comprehensive disclosure laws in accordance with the appropriate work methods / standard operating procedures
- Collect goalkeeper info needed in a specialist and secure location
- Issuing and accumulating reference points for attendees
- Work carefully with the external audit to analyze and route opportunities differences, file, genderfluid placed textboxes, altered textboxes, and the like.
- Work with executives to deal with Large Cash Transaction Reconciliation (LCTR) document
- Liaise with managers regarding dilemma figures, DBMS difficulties, and the like.
- Completion of secondary school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in data entry
- Proven strong mathematical and computer literacy skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, well versed in Excel with the ability to learn new software and systems
- Self-motivated as well as able to work well within a team setting in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational, coordination, and analytical skills
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Data Entry Analyst
SS & C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Is a global supplier of economic solutions apps and software-enabled service delivery.
Formed in 1986, SS & C has built the most extensive wunderkind of infotech in the finance industry – new tech that complements our unequaled expert knowledge and professional standards in banking companies, insurance, retirement money, and property and asset management bookkeeping and processes.
- Establishing unique and managing existing practices in order to fulfill commercial businesses.
- Conducting work and analysing info/replies to institutional/external actors in regard to SVC’s information services, product lines, methods, policy ideas, and supporting documents.
- Assisting in the inquiry and backbone of department-related trouble.
- Creating and checking required changes as obligated.
- Actively participating in current squad prestige processes to discuss info is efficiently and efficiently discussed.
- Acting as a tool in expertise for someone else in the team.
- Assisting teammates in an order to guarantee ongoing job requirements have been met.
- Keeping educated on domestic product lines, methods, and proposals.
- Ensuring department-related documentary evidence and teaching material are updated regularly.
- Participating in the on-call cycle as ordered by Team Leader or Manager.
- Job Qualifications
- College certificate in Business, Math, Economics, or Finance-related domain, side banking transaction academic credentials or equivalent encounter.
- Securities personal information and/or investment-related enjoy is an investment vehicle but also the submission of the Canadian Securities Course.
- A good understanding of economic electronics and different asset classes including bond funds, international equity, business combinations, data source, and safeguards related to specific.
Also, apply for Finance Analyst Jobs in Canada.
- Proficient in MS Office (with a voice in Excel).
- Excellent awareness of SQL, Mongo request instruments, and Jira are investment vehicles.
Canada Data Entry & Shipping Clerk
Vertiv is currently seeking a Data Entry and Shipping Clerk in Mississauga to observe outbound sudden load and accomplish the Oracle obtaining and shipping feature for the brand, pieces, guarantees earnings, and shipments securing that methods are peaceful, proficient, factual, on period, and value beneficial.
Surplus burdens usually involve introducing shipping rates to the Canadian arm of deliveries, tracking mass transit payment processing, Data2, and transportation operating income rehabilitation review.
- Receive deliveries, and review necessary documentation against procurement activities to confirm exactness.
- Assist with compromised parcel communication and haulage invoice processing.
- Track en route heaps against CCIs, set up export heaps with haulers, help with XPO TMS deployment and scheduled delivery admittance, and organize shipment office visits with shoppers
- Perform shipping continues to function within Oracle including input fields for XPO post, Schedule delivery guy/telcos as obligated
- Ship portions and consignments in consonance with explicit instructions from Sales, Admin, or Service. All these include appropriate observation of transportation definitions to maximize transporting goods operating income rehabilitation
- Ensure that all shipping information and documentation are formed reliably with all requests. All these do include Bill Of Lading, Packing Slip, Shipping Labels, Tracking Numbers and so any unique customer demands.
- Provide constant news as compelled on outbound/export deliveries
- 3 + years of stockroom undergo. Decent tech knowledge, Oracle is an and plenty.
- Must have education is key of storeroom company.
- Must carry safety boots.
- 90% department / 10% stockroom.
- Regular phone line and making eye contact interaction with clients and distributors.
- Potential threats in the facility – moves of bricks, and boxes. Correct elevating and rack of heavy objects is a must.
- 10% Travel. Hard of all to 45 pounds.
Incident Entry Clerk
We function in a fast-paced climate where the decisions you make have a direct influence on customers. We need your exactness, and talent to work well under pressure and cope with features that help to keep purposes on course.
Nondisclosure is always of paramount importance just as given the critical data you will meet all the time.
- As an Incident Entry Clerk under the Road Safety Division, you are chargeable for the precise and appropriate processing of accident articles from the authorities disconnectedness via digital or paper submission besides the probable revocation for cruising without health care coverage.
- You are promoting acceptable follow-up intervention for cabbies as compelled under the Nova Scotia Motor Vehicle Act; including the revocation of traveling advantages.
- You should provide service users, by phone line, with details relating to their driver’s history, certificate prestige, recovery demands, and/or rego concerns.
- In this bandwidth, excellent analytical and language skills are vital as the knowledge you do something about is most often intricate and a swift resolution is obligated.
- Also, You have four (4) years of relevant work experience in customer relations and/or governmental atmosphere. An equivalent combination of training and undergo may very well be viewed.
- You must have a basic grasp of the Motor Vehicle Act and an understanding of the system of the route. You must really be skillful in data capture with well-created coding skills; including commonality with Microsoft apps including Outlook.
- In addition, You would have to have great attention to detail or just be exact in your jobs; the data you feedback will have a serious influence on your customer.
- Also, You have the capacity to analyze and assess pilot documents and record proposals in synchronization and consonance with the Motor Vehicle Act and regulations.
- Knowledge of the Criminal Code of Canada, the Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) System, and the Justice Enterprise Information Network (JEIN) are deemed securities.
Data Integrity Clerk Sport Experts
Our view was to be the # 1 store brand in Canada but we are fixated on changing and evolving and making strong assets in our company, especially when it comes to our citizens.
To access our target, we need the best skills to help us grow and drive change across the organization – and forthrightly reshape Canada’s retail business. As we strive to be seen at the frontlines of an intricate and tremendously shifting retail business, it is an interesting development to affix the Canadian Tire parental of corporates.
Also, apply for Cybersecurity Jobs in Canada.
- Collect data from different vendors and divisions
- Ensure that top quality requirements are related to data wanted to be set appropriately
- Continuously optimize and screen issues of data reliability
- Manage the data product life
- Mapping per the particular traits, the collected information
- Validate statistics as it enters the environment making sure that the enumerates offered strictly adhere to standards
- Follow up on communications related to your records
- Perform all those other based approaches requisite for the standard operation of the divisional.
- Post Secondary Diploma in presidency, acquisition or basic office
- 2 to 3 weeks of expertise and experience admittance
- Experience in general merchandise (and property)
- Advanced insight of Microsoft Office Excel and military commander equipment with PCs are absolutely vital
- Experience with an ERP structure
- Good research and reading competence
- Analytical viewpoint with the ability to solve problems
- A thorough, independent entity, strict and excellent in managing priority areas
- Ability to work together as a team
- Excellent language skills in French and English, both oral