Are you looking for Canada Jobs for Immigrants? Regardless of wherever you’re located, we have compiled easy-to-apply-for jobs, open to candidates worldwide.
However, it is important to note that most of these jobs require no degree and have their educational qualification requirements to be a High School Diploma or its equivalent.
Let’s get started with the list of Canada Jobs for Immigrants.
Also, apply for Jobs to Work in Canada.
Merchandiser – Seasonal in Surrey, Canada
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is one of the Canada Jobs for Immigrants that have created a great opportunity for merchandisers to work in their local grocery store intending to provide outstanding services to their clients and consumers. Stand a chance to work at Coke Canada Bottling and earn $18.31 per hour.
Job Responsibilities: Outlined below are some job responsibilities for the Coke Canada Bottling Merchandisers’ work.
- High standard maintenance and renewal of products stocked on the shelves, store racks, coolers and display with the means of transportation of product from the storage room to the front-of-store with the air of manual or powered equipment.
- Mostly occurring kneeling, squatting, and stretching above the head
- Organizing of Stocks with the act of identifying, monitoring, and recounting inventory levels.
- Neat arrangement of backroom materials such as the product shells and pallets
- Maintenance of relationships with coworkers and customers in standards of the profession
- Ability to walk and stand within a specific length of time.
To apply, visit conaservices.jobs2web.com
(CAN) Bakery Associate in Walmart, Canada
A Bakery Associate is calling out to workers who will assist the store with stocking of goods and efficient sale of daily baked goods. Apply to work as a part-timer at CAN Bakery Associate and help in upholding honorable customer service.
Job Responsibilities: Here is a summary of the job responsibilities for working at CAN Bakery Associate.
- Certainty of the visuals and quality of the Bakery Department merchandise which includes bread, pies, cakes, etc.
- Make sure the department is fully stocked with appropriate merchandise and is always ready for business.
- Agreeing to the policies and standards for temperature recording, handling of food, thermometer calibration, sell-by dates, temperature recording, and expiration dates.
- Heeding to food safety, handling procedures, cleaning procedures, and to cap it all, sanitation.
(CAN) Cashier in Walmart, Canada
Have you been in search of a part-time job as a cashier in Canada? Then search no more as you have the opportunity to work as one at Walmart, Canada. Apply as a cashier to assist with the handling of transactions and make necessities for outstanding customer service in the certainty of positive patronizing and gaining customers’ trust.
Job Responsibilities: Listed below are some of the Job responsibilities that make you qualified as a cashier in Walmart, Canada.
- Ability to relate with customers politely and in a friendly manner.
- EffectEfficient handling and processing of all purchase transactions in time.
- Assisting customers with loading and bagging merchandise
- Effective Maintenance of safe work practices such as proper lifting and keeping a clean work area.
- Immediate referral of right service and transactional items to Customer Service as needed.
Also, apply for the Best Canada Jobs in 2022.
Baker in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
Are you interested and passionate about working in a Bakery? Then this just must have been waiting for you! Proceed to apply as a Baker in Newmarket, ON, one of the Canada Jobs for Immigrants to be in action and help make a significant difference while serving customers, spread love and your passion for food, and enjoy meeting new people each passing day.
Job Qualifications: The job requires not much qualification. Below is a list of some qualifications to be eligible for the post of a Baker at the Bakery Department.
- Ability to stand for lengthy hours
- Customer relationship service
- It requires baking skills and product knowledge
- Intelligence and ability to follow recipes as ordered
- Availability to work on shifts possibly with the inclusion of nights and weekends
Assistant Youth Hostel Manager in Roberts Creek, Canada
Are you under 30 years seeking a job as an Assistant Youth Hostel Manager? Search no more, as you’ve got the chance to work as one at Up The Creek Backpackers Lodge in Roberts Creek, Canada.
With proven years of experience as a non-smoker, no pet ownership, and non-drug addict/user you can apply for the post of an Assistant Youth Hostel Manager.
Job Responsibilities: Here is a list of some of the Assistant Youth Hostel Manager’s responsibilities.
- Provision of tourist information specifically to the region of all customers.
- Apt and concise communication with customers relating with understanding and excitement at any time i.e. Day or night, via text, telephone, Facebook, or email.
- Being acquainted with multiple online book platforms and their usefulness on desktop and mobile devices.
- Intellectual skills of being able to deal with a specific variation of customers widely such as walk-in customers, emails, reserved customers, complaint procedures, etc.
- Ensuring effective removal of green waste, recycling, etc. to off-site locations with the aid of provided vehicles.
To apply, submit a CV or resume to email@example.com
Production Worker in TS Tech Canada
Are you an industrious, strong, and enthusiastic individual with a zeal for high quality and tasks well-paid jobs? If yes, then you’ve got all it takes to work as a full-time Production Worker at TS Tech Canada with payment starting from the rate of $19 per working hour.
Apply to work as a Production Worker for a company willing to provide amazing benefits with exciting bonuses and access to accommodations, extensive job training, and opportunities.
Job Qualifications: The qualifications required to work as a Production Worker at TS Tech Canada are listed below
- Must be 18 years of age or above
- Ability to devote to 2-week rotating shifts
- Ability to devote 40 hours/week
To apply, visit tstna.mua.hrdepartment.com
Dairy Frozen Associate in Walmart, Canada
Secure a position as a Dairy/Frozen Associate and maintain admirable customer service by heeding the basic values and beliefs of Walmart.
Job Responsibilities: Here are some of the job responsibilities to work as a Dairy Frozen Associate.
- Appropriate stocking of products and checking for expired products.
- Department zoning
- Make sure the merchandise is properly priced and signed
- Heeding to food safety and processing procedures and also adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Features maintenance
- Ensuring the area N.C.O is kept free of unnecessary debris, fixtures, liquids, and foreign objects.
Production Supervisor in Guelph, Canada
Have you been searching for a befitting job as a leader who coordinates everyday activities and possesses a sense of purpose, a willing attitude, and a willingness to adapt to situational obstacles?
If yes, then you are eligible to apply to work as a first-level Team Leader who directs and coordinates the work of Unionized Production Staff. The company offers huge and exciting salaries and beneficial pension plans.
Job Qualifications: The job qualifications to work as a Production Supervisor include
- The competence to direct, instruct and coordinate employees.
- High thinking Intelligence with leadership skills
- Awareness of corrugated box making an asset
- The mental power to make provision of technical direction and resources to others
- Effective communication skills with others
- Cleverness to build trust and confidence with management and supervision.
- Availability to work weekly rotating eight-hour shifts.
To apply, send your CV to www.westrock.com
Journeyman Pipefitter in Edmonton, Canada
Sureway Industrial Services Ltd calls out for applicants for the post of a Journeyman Pipefitter in a serene and healthy environment. Intending Applicants are to undergo some medical tests such as Drug and alcohol testing etc. To be assured they are fit for the job.
Job Responsibilities: Outlined below is the list of some of a Journeyman Pipefitter’s responsibilities.
- Competent apprentices’ mentor and supervisor
- Must be skilled with cutting, measuring, threading, and bending pipes, fittings, and valves.
- Ability to use proper rigging techniques.
- Adherence and promotion of the company’s safety program and encouragement of all employees, consultants, and subcontractors to adapt to the safety measures.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
To apply for this job, visit careers-sureway.icims.com
Also, apply for Amazon Canada Jobs.
Dishwasher in Vancouver, Canada
Also, Applying to Zaatar W Zeit as a Dishwasher would expose you to high chances of working at the Lebanese Urban Eatery and getting paid $16 to $18 every hour with beneficial enjoyment such as food discounts, dental care, tips, flexible schedule, and extended health insurance.
Job Responsibilities: The job responsibilities of a dishwasher applicant are as follows:
- High maintenance and cleaning of sensitive equipment like the oven and dough mixer.
- Operating the dish-washing machine relating to the guidelines.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
- Degreasing several parts of the establishment
- Ensuring cleanliness by removing all trash that accumulates during the day.
The Jobs listed above are still open to be applied for. We hope the jobs help you achieve your dream of applying for some of the available Canada Jobs for Immigrants.
Before you go, apply for 10 Cleaning Jobs in Canada.